Arlt Homes has been building new homes in and around the Winnipeg area for over thirty-five years. As a family owned business, maintaining our reputation as a quality builder remains extremely important to us.
Why choose Arlt Homes?
- Experience – Arlt Homes has a long-standing reputation for producing quality homes and satisfied customers.
- Consistent Quality – Arlt Homes builds only a limited number of homes each year and uses the same group of trades people in every home we build. This means that you can expect to find the same level of craftsmanship in the show home as you’ll find in your home.
- Warranty – Arlt Homes enrolls every home we build in an independent 3rd party warranty program – National Home Warranty. We offer a 1 year comprehensive warranty and a 5 year structural warranty.
- Custom – Arlt Homes can customize our designs for our lots or we can custom build your design on either our lot or yours.
- Relationships – We have longstanding relationships with many of our suppliers and trades people. By visiting our suppliers, you get to choose from the latest styles, technologies and products. You are not limited to design centre selections. We also have forged long term relationships with repeat customers, for whom we have built 2nd and 3rd homes.
- Technology – Arlt Homes works with you to design and use the products and technologies you feel are important in your new home. Geothermal heating, barrier free designs and environmentally friendly materials are all examples of technologies we have used in our homes.
- Builder’s Mortgage – Arlt Homes transfers the title of your new home into your name at the completion of the basement stage, not at possession like many other builders. This allows you to avoid paying land transfer tax on the entire home, instead paying only on the value of the house up to the basement stage.
- Safety Program – Arlt Homes is dedicated to maintaining safe work sites for our employees and trades people and is COR certified. You will be asked to follow safety protocol at all times on Arlt Homes’ sites.
- Education – Arlt Homes is a certified Master Builder and is committed to ongoing education. Each year we must take specified training to maintain our certified Master Builder status.
- MHBA Member – Arlt Homes is a member of the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association. By being a member of the MHBA, Arlt Homes commits to abiding by the MHBA code of ethics.